Apply now for 2020 start dates
The application process to study abroad with Campus GB is simple, here’s how it works…
Your application in 7 easy steps
1. Fill in your online application form with your chosen course and University.
2. You’ll receive a confirmation email to let you know that we’ve received your application.
3. You’ll receive a reply from one of our enrollment services team within 2 working days.
4. You’ll be asked to provide the following supporting documents:
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your latest academic transcript (or mid-term report if you are still studying)
- an English language certificate, e.g. IELTS
5. You’ll receive an offer letter, with information on tuition fees and accommodation deposit.
6. Once you have paid your fees, we’ll send you the documents you need to apply for your visa.
7. Apply for a visa. If you have any questions about your visa, please get in touch – our support team are happy to help!
Ready to apply?
Didn’t get the grades to apply directly to university? Need a bit of support adjusting to the UK education system? Don’t worry, we can help! A pathway programme, such as an International Foundation, can be the perfect route into degree study.
The grades you need will vary depending on the University you choose and the type of degree you want to study. Individual course entry requirements are listed on every course page, but the typical grades for entry can be found below:
- Typical grades for entry to our UK partners [PDF]
- Typical grades for entry to our US partners [PDF]
Not sure you have the right qualifications to study? Chat to one of our friendly team of advisors to discover your options.
English language requirements
As well as academic entry requirements, each course will also have a required level of English. Your chosen degree (or pathway programme)’s English language requirement will vary depending on the subject, university and course length.
As a rough guide, you’ll need a minimum of IELTS 4.0 to study a Foundation programme in one of our UK Centres and a minimum of IELTS 5.0 to study in one of our US Centres.
If you don’t have a high enough IELTS score to enter one of our pathway programmes, that’s ok. You can study one of our English language programmes, which will help to boost your score.
Most of our UK Centres can still accept students up until the course begins. But you’ll need to get a visa, and this can take several weeks depending on where you live and whether you are applying to the UK or US.