MSc Advanced Materials
Please get in touch to know more about your course details, prices and start day.
This MSc is suited to talented engineers and scientists with a passion for understanding and creating innovative materials. It will equip you with core knowledge of Materials Science and Engineering that can be applied to any materials-based career, giving you flexibility in the job market.
This flexible MSc is a stand-alone qualification designed to prepare students to solve problems in materials science and engineering under the exacting conditions we encounter today.
Why choose this course
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study at Cranfield University, including:
• Study in a postgraduate-only environment where Masters’ graduates can secure positions in full-time employment in their chosen field, or undertake academic research
• Teaching by leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
• Working alongside a strong research team
• Dedicated support including extensive information resources managed by Cranfield University’s
• Consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes in relation to individual projects.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for graduates with science, applied science, engineering or related degrees keen to pursue careers in the development or exploitation of materials; graduates currently working in industry keen to extend their qualifications; or individuals with other qualifications who possess considerable relevant experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes