BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Please get in touch to know more about your course details, prices and start day.
The programme is ideal for those who wish to pursue a career in accountancy, consulting or in financial services.
Why Study Accounting & Finance?
Graduates of this degree will be equipped to use accounting statements and financial information to aid in decision-making. The course covers theory and practices involved in financial accounting, working capital management, risk management, business valuation, mergers and acquisitions which are all of primary concern to a corporate manager. The course provides a strong foundation in accounting and finance particularly for those who wish to pursue a professional accountancy qualification or an academic study in related areas after graduation.
Why study Accounting & Finance at ISBF?
• ISBF is one of the select few Affiliate Centres of the University of London International Programmes worldwide.
• London School of Economics (LSE) is responsible for the academic direction of the programme. The faculty at LSE formulates the syllabus, develops the study material, sets examination papers and marks the scripts of ISBF students.
• Distinguished faculty from LSE, Cambridge, IIT and Delhi School of Economics, JNU
• Proven track record of students transferring into the 2nd year of BSc Economics programme at LSE.
• ISBF students consistently go on to pursue Masters at prestigious institutions globally such as LSE, Oxford, Harvard, IIM and ISB Hyderabad.
• One-year Masters at LSE advantage: The two-year MSc Economics programme at LSE becomes a one-year MSc programme for any ISBF student, giving a tangible headstart to students’ careers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes