BSc (Hons) Animal Biology
Please get in touch to know more about your course details, prices and start day.
This degree will give you a sound knowledge and understanding of animal biology, and the ability to apply this knowledge to the rapidly expanding animal industry. You will study topics like anatomy and physiology, behaviour, ecology and nutrition. Core scientific study is supported by hands-on animal handling in our specialist unit and our farm, including the cattle roundhouse.
Why choose this course?
• The course is recognised by the Royal Society of Biology.
• You will have access to our modern Animal Unit on campus which houses over 150 animals.
• You’ll also have access to our 1,000 square metre, £2.5 million campus eco-library.
• You’ll have the opportunity to complete research or a work placement abroad.
• Throughout the course you’ll hear from external industry professionals through guest lectures and visits to a range of animal establishments.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes