Ready to start your application to study with Campus GB?
If you have a good idea of where you’d like to study and which programme you’d like to take,the great news is that it takes just five minutes to apply to study with Campus GB!
Our easy application form will ask you some basic questions about your education history to help us understand your academic level. We’ll only request documents after you apply, so you don’t need to worry about submitting anything yet.
If you can’t find your chosen course on the online form, please contact us and we’ll help you with your application.
What happens next?
- Apply using our online application form. Make sure you answer all of the required questions and provide a phone number and email address for us to contact you. Read through the T&Cs and then accept them to confirm you understand.
- You’ll get an email from us. This email will contain your unique Application ID Reference Number and provide you with a link to send us your documents.
- For US applications: return your declaration. If you’ve applied to study in the US, you’ll need to download a declaration, print it out, complete it, and return it by replying to the email we sent you. You may do this by scanning it or taking a photo.
- Email us your documents. We’ll need a copy of your passport, copies of your academic transcripts and certificates and, if you apply to a UK university, a Secure English Language Test (SELT) certificate. The sooner you send your documents to us, the better we can advise you about your application.
- Our Enrolment Services team will contact you. You can expect to hear from one of our friendly enrolment counsellors within two working days – they’ll guide you through every step of the way. Don’t worry about having to speak English if you aren’t completely comfortable yet – our team speaks a variety of languages, including Arabic, Cantonese, English, French, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Need more help?
Read our simple guide on how to apply to study abroad with CAMPUS GB in 7 easy steps or contact us via phone or email.